COLLECTIVE AFFILIATE MARKETING LTD: TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to www.uvomarketing.com, fully owned and controlled by Collective Affiliate Marketing Ltd.
Collective Affiliate Marketing Ltd will be referred to in these terms as UVOMARKETING.
By accessing and/or using www.uvomarketing.com (referred as “website” from now on), you are agreeing to the following terms. The terms of this agreement refer to each user and his legal obligations in using the website. Please read them carefully before using any of the features of this website.
Use of Site
This website and its contents are available only for personal and non-commercial use. Any usage of the materials is free for non-commercial purposes in their original, copyrighted form. All materials contained in the website are protected under copyright law and any unauthorized use without the proper permissions may be illegal. Any modification, public reproduction, web/network republication, commercial distribution, or otherwise public and/or commercial use is strictly prohibited. Violation of these terms will result to an immediate notice to destroy/delete any downloaded or printed materials.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
Use the website at your own risk. There is no guarantee that the content of the website is by any means correct, complete, or up-to-date. The website is provided without express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to: title, merchantability, non-infringement, etc. The website operates at an “as is” protocol, where “as is” is considered the time of access.
This website, its affiliates, its employees, its agents, and its third party content providers and/or licensors cannot, by any means, guarantee that the website will operate under no interruptions and/or without any errors. The same applies to the results obtained from using the website and the accuracy/reliability of any of the content.
The costs of additional services, repairs, equipment, and/or data to repair any damages which occurred while using the content and/or services of the website fall to the user. This website, its suppliers, and any individual involved in the creation, production, and/or distribution of the website are not liable for such damages whatsoever. Damages include, but are not limited to: indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages; damages resulting from lost profits; damages regarding loss of data or any kind of business interruption caused by the use or inability to use this website or the links contained in it; damages regarding the inability to use or caused by the use of the materials, information, or services contained at the website; all the damages aforementioned and any kind of damages based on warranty, contract, or any other legal theory and whether or not the website has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so these limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
This website does not necessarily endorse any references to persons, products, and/or additional services that appear in its contents and/or links.
Links to Third-Party Websites
The website contains links to third-party websites for your convenience. Any decision to click on and use the content of any of those links is done at your own risk. The website does not monitor all the links contained in it and is not in control and/or responsible of their state and content. The inclusion of links to Third-Party websites, and/or any information, software, content, or any results from using them does not imply any kind of endorsement or representation on behalf of the website. If you click any of these links you will immediately leave the website.
Any revision of these terms may be done without any prior notice. In order to be updated of any change in the terms, please visit this page regularly. You are bound by law to any of these changes. Parts of these Terms may be superseded by explicitly designated notices posted on the website.
These Terms of Service shall be a Legally binding agreement between you the User (‘You’, ‘your’, ‘User’) and UVO Marketing (‘Company’, ‘We’, ‘Our’, ‘Us’) and this Terms of services shall be construed to be in absolute compliance with all the statutory or other laws dealing with all variations of digital contracts and hence don’t need a physical signature.
In addition to adhering to these Terms and Conditions contain within, you agree to comply with any and all applicable laws with respect to your use of the website. By accessing, visiting and/or using the website, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
UVOMARKETING shall not be construed to be a public offer and it shall be open only to members who are fully qualified to participate in the program, the use of this site is restricted to our members and to individuals personally invited by them. Every deposit shall be a private transaction between UVOMARKETING and its member.
You/the customer/member undertake and warrant that you have attained the age of majority in accordance with the laws of your respective jurisdiction and in all the cases your minimal age must be 18 years minimum.
Data for Private Use and Warranty
All software, technology, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio, video, photographs, images, reviews, and other data or copyrightable materials or content, including the selection and arrangements thereof is “content.” Where UVOMARKETING provides content to you in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, the software, the products and the site, it is “UVOMARKETING content”. Content uploaded, transmitted or posted to the Services by a user is “submitted content”. Content remains the proprietary property of the person or entity supplying it (or their affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers) and is protected, without limitation, pursuant to copyright and other intellectual property laws. You hereby represent and warrant that You have all licenses, rights, consents, and permissions necessary to grant the rights set forth in these terms to UVOMARKETING with respect to Your submitted content and that UVOMARKETING shall not need to obtain any licenses, rights, consents, or permissions from, or make any payments to, any third party for any use or exploitation of Your submitted content as authorized in these terms or have any liability to You or any other party as a result of any use or exploitation of Your Submitted content as authorized in these terms.
UVOMARKETING hereby grants You (as a User) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use submitted content and UVOMARKETING content, for which You have paid all required fees, solely for Your personal, non- commercial, educational purposes through the services, in accordance with these terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with particular services. All other uses are expressly prohibited absent our express written consent. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, license, or otherwise transfer or use any submitted content or UVOMARKETING content unless we give you explicit permission to do so. Submitted content and UVOMARKETING content is licensed, and not sold, to you.
All rights not expressly granted in these terms are retained by the content owners and these terms do not grant any implied licenses.
Communication & Solicitation
We (UVOMARKETING) are not a licensed bank or a security firm. You agree that all information, communications, materials coming from UVOMARKETING are unsolicited and must be kept private, confidential and protected from any disclosure. Moreover, the information, communications and materials contained herein are not to be regarded as an offer, nor a solicitation for investments in any jurisdiction which deems non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person to whom it will be unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
Changes & Modification to Agreement
We may modify this agreement from time to time without notice to you for any reason. We will provide or display notices of material changes on the Services and/or e-mail or notify you upon login about these changes. Once we post or make available such changes on the Services, these changes become effective immediately, and if you use the Services after they become effective, it will signify your agreement to be bound by such changes. We recommend that you check frequently and review this agreement on a regular basis so you are aware of the most current rights and obligations that apply to you.
Compliance of Laws
The services are to be used solely for your non-exclusive, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-commercial and limited personal use and for no other purposes. You are solely responsible for your conduct in connection with the services in question.
You must not:
alter, delete or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other notices contained on the services, and/or modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any part of the services, whether in whole or in part, or create any derivative works from any part of the services, or encourage, assist or authorize any other person in doing so;
except as expressly authorized by UVOMARKETING, you shall not, nor shall you allow any third party (whether or not for your benefit or otherwise) to, reproduce, modify, create derivative works from, display, perform, publish, distribute, disseminate, broadcast or circulate to any third party (including, without limitation, on or via a third-party website or platform), or otherwise use, the services, including, without limitation, any content therein, without the express, prior written consent of UVOMARKETING or its owner if UVOMARKETING is not the owner:
Engage in or encourage conduct that:
would violate any applicable law or violate or infringe upon any intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, moral, publicity or other rights of ours or of any other third party.
Affects adversely or reflects negatively on UVOMARKETING, its affiliates, the services, our name or reputation or causes duress, distress or discomfort to us or anyone else, and/or discourages any person or entity from using all or any portion, features or functions of the services, or from advertising, linking or becoming a supplier to us in connection with the services:
You shall not submit, post, and/or otherwise make available through the services any user content (as such term is defined below) that:
You do not have a right to make available under any law, rule or regulation or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements), or otherwise creates a security or privacy risk for any other person or entity;
Contains any kind of software virus, spyware, or other computer code, file or program designed to interrupt, impair, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment:
Is or is likely to be unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy or publicity rights, harassing, profane, obscene, vulgar or that contains explicit or graphic imagery, descriptions or accounts of excessive violence or sexual acts (including, without limitation, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), contains a link to an adult website or is patently offensive, promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual: and/or is or may be construed as in violation of this agreement, as determined in UVOMARKETING’s sole discretion.
Technical responsibility of this service
UVOMARKETING makes every possible effort to ensure smooth operation of the site, but BPT is not liable for possible temporary downtime. UVOMARKETING has a reliable protection from Dos attacks. But our website does not guarantee around the clock availability of the service. If a third party that provides protection against Dos attacks can’t mitigate attacks, the service will be temporarily unavailable. If UVOMARKETING became temporarily unavailable due to a Dos attack, the safety of investors’ and trade groups’ accounts is out of question. All accounts are perfectly protected and can’t be hacked or stolen during a Dos attack. Such attack only creates temporary inconveniences due to unavailability of the resource. The website shall continue to operate normally after a Dos attack.
UVOMARKETING reserves the right to accept or decline any member for membership without explanation. If you do not agree with the above disclaimer, please do not proceed any further.
All the Transactions with UVOMARKETING shall be deemed to be private transaction and shall be exempt from the US Securities Act of 1933, the US Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and the US Investment Company Act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof. We are not FDIC insured. We are not a licensed bank or a security firm.
You agree that every deposit made by you (in whichever currency) to the UVOMARKETING program will be converted into UvoPay coins/tokens for use solely within the UVOMARKETING program.
Number of accounts: one for each member. Members are not permitted to have more than one account per household. We reserve the right to block accounts which are deemed to be set up purely to extract affiliate commissions from the company.
The company shall charge an admin fee of 5% on the amount of all contract purchases for administration purposes.
The company (UVOMARKETING) requires all members to verify their identities.
Members are not permitted to hold multiple accounts in the same name and are forbidden from having more than one account per person unless prior agreement is granted by the company. No conformity of this rule will result in all accounts being blocked from use and the company reserves the right to confiscate all funds held in those accounts.
Your participation is at your own risk. We will not be responsible for any external factors beyond our control, for example, payment processor downtime, service provider downtime, technical maintains etc.
We guarantee a 30-day money back, if you will not be satisfied by our service.
You agree to hold all principals and members harmless of any liability. You are investing at your own risk and you agree that a past performance is not an explicit guarantee for the same future performance. You agree that all information, communications and materials you will find on this site are intended to be regarded as an informational and educational matter and not an investment advice.
UVOMARKETING is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of the conditions and terms and/or use of our website by a member. You guarantee to UVOMARKETING that you will not use this site in any illegal way and you agree to respect your local, national and international laws.
When a member deposits funds those funds are immediately converted into UvoPay coins/tokens. Whilst held in the member account as UvoPay coins/tokens these can be withdrawn and converted back into fiat currency at any time. Once the funds have been used to purchase contracts then the funds become part of the terms of the said contract.
A contract is similar to a bond or loan note agreed between the company and the member. It’s a formal structure by which the member loans to the company an amount of crypto currency in return for interest/income/profits. In simple terms, members purchase/subscribe to loan contracts which provide UVOMARKETING with funding to facilitate the company’s participation in the crypto industry.
Traditionally this type of opportunity will only be available to individuals who have knowledge of the crypto currency industry but thanks to UVOMARKETINGS new and innovative loan contracts, small private investors can now profit from this industry.
Basic Contract 1,000 UVOs Minimum (€ 100)
Purchase with 1000 Uvos and receive 5% each week for 26 weeks
Total return 130% (Capital & Profits)
Note: This contract amount can be between € 100 – 999
Classic Contract 10,000 UVOs Minimum (€ 1,000)
Purchase with 10,000 Uvos and receive the following returns.
Total monthly profit = 7.5%. (12 Month Contract)
Capital is released at the end of the contract term
Total Profit = 90%
Total returned = 190% (Capital & Profit)
Note: This contract amount can be between € 1000 – 9,999
Premium Contract 100,000 UVOs Minimum (€ 10,000)
Purchase with 100,000 Uvos and receive the following returns.
Total Monthly profit = 10.0% (12 Month Contract)
Capital is released at the end of the contract term.
Total profit = 120%
Total returned = 220% (Capital & Profit)
Commissions are paid on all new contracts acquired by introduced members.
Level 1 – 5% commission on each contract acquired by the introduced member.
Level 2 – 2% commission on each contract acquired by the introduced member.
Level 3 – 3% commission on each contract acquired by the introduced member.
Withdrawal requests will be carried out within three business days.
Minimum withdrawal is Uvo 1000 (€100).
Members can reinvest profits/income/commissions received by purchasing new contracts. It is the responsibility of the member to reinvest/rebuy. The company does not pay any interest on funds held in the member’s current account (UvoPay account)
UvoPay vouchers can be purchased by members and transferred to other members within the UVOMARKETING system providing those accounts have been verified. It is the new member’s responsibility to redeem the vouchers and credit their account and purchase new contracts. In the event that the purchasing member does not issue the voucher to a new member then it is the responsibility of the member to redeem the voucher into his/her own account.
Members can transfer funds from their accounts to another UVOMARKETING Member by using the UVOMARKETING Voucher system.
Referrals / Affiliates / Collection of funds / Funded Accounts
The company accepts no responsibility for any monies or pooled funds collected by a member and used within the system. Furthermore the company will in all circumstances deal only with the confirmed account holder, we will not deal with third parties.
We acknowledge that any funds held and used through a client account are their rightful funds.
The company will not be held responsible for any client who shall offer profits through an investment with our company. We do not offer to the public any investment or security schemes and never will.
Referral withdrawals are currently set to a minimum of 100 euros (1000 uvos).
Anti Spam Policy
We will not tolerate SPAM or any type of UCE in this program. All Spam violators will be immediately and permanently removed from the program. Any account holder that users the Invite a Friend panel within their account for advertising or spamming will have their account terminated with immediate effect.
Entire Agreement. These Terms and any policies applicable to you shown on our services constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all previous written or oral agreements between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
Severability. If any provision of these terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these terms.
A provision of these terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of UVOMARKETING to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by facsimile, post-paid registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or electronic mail.
Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of the other. Neither UVOMARKETING nor any other party to these terms shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other except as provided for herein or authorized in writing by the party to be bound.
Last updated on May 21st, 2018
- Our Commitment to You. We understand the importance of maintaining the confidentiality and privacy of Your Information. By entrusting us with your information, we would like to assure you of our commitment to keep such information private. We have taken measurable steps to protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of Your Information.
- Collection of Information. If you decide to apply to open an account with us and hence become our Client there is certain information that we will require from you in order to do so. We may collect Your Information directly from you (in your completed Account Opening Application Form or other way) or from other persons including, for example, credit reference agencies, fraud prevention agencies, banks, other financial institutions, third authentication service providers and the providers of public registers. This information includes, but is not limited to personal details such as name, address, date of birth, contact details, payment details, including credit card, debit card and bank account details, and other necessary financial information. We may also collect Your Information in regards to your use of our website(s), such as pages visited, frequency, duration of visit and trading activities. From time to time we may also request further information to help us improve our Service to you (if you are our Client) or our activities (if you are our Provider for Trading Data) under our relevant Agreement, as the case may be, or comply with Applicable Regulations.
- Use of the Information. We will use, store, process and handle Your Personal Information (in case you are a natural person) in connection with the furthering of the Agreement between us, in accordance to the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law of 2001, as amended or replaced form time to time. Your Information (not in the public domain or already possessed by us without a duty of confidentiality) which we hold is to be treated by us as confidential and will not be used for any purpose other than in connection with the provision, administration and improvement of our Services to you or the furthering of our Agreement between us, establishing and managing your account or a relationship between us, reviewing your ongoing needs, enhancing customer service and products, giving you ongoing information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you, improving our relationship, anti-money laundering and due diligence checks, as applicable. By entering an Agreement with us (to become our Client), you will be consenting to the transmittal of Your Personal Information outside the European Economic Area, according to the provisions of Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law of 2001.
- Contacting You. We may, for the purpose of administering the terms of our Agreement between us, from time to time, make direct contact with you by telephone, fax, email, or post. If you agree, we or any of our Affiliates of the Company or any other company in our group, may make contact with you from time to time, by telephone, fax, email or post for marketing purposes to bring to your attention products or services that may be of interest to you or to conduct market research.
- Disclosure of Information. Under the Agreement between us, we have the right to disclose Your Information (including recordings and documents of a confidential nature, card details) in certain circumstances. According to the Agreement between us, Your Information may be disclosed: (a) where required by law or a court order by a competent Court; (b) where requested by any regulatory authority having control or jurisdiction over us or you or our associates or in whose territory we have Clients or Providers, as applicable; (c) to relevant authorities to investigate or prevent fraud, money laundering or other illegal activity; (d) a Broker so as to execute your Instructions or Orders and for purposes ancillary to the provision of our Services to you as our Client; (e) to credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, third authentication service providers, banks and other financial institutions for credit checking, fraud prevention, anti-money laundering purposes, identification or due diligence checks of you. To do so they may check the details you supplied against any particulars on any database (public or otherwise) to which they have access. They may also use your details in the future to assist other companies for verification purposes. A record of the search will be retained by us; (f) to our professional advisors provided that in each case the relevant professional shall be informed about the confidential nature of such information and commit to the confidentiality herein obligations as well; (g) to other service providers who create, maintain or process databases (whether electronic or not), offer record keeping services, email transmission services, messaging services or similar services which aim to assist us collect, storage, process and use Your Information or get in touch with you or improve the provision of our Services or activities under the Agreement between us; (h) to data reporting service providers; (i) to other service providers for statistical purposes in order to improve our marketing, in such a case, the data will be provided in an aggregate form; (j) to market research call centres that provide telephone or email surveys with the purpose to improve our Services or activities, but only contact details; (k) where necessary in order for us to defend or exercise our legal rights to any court or tribunal or arbitrator or Ombudsman or governmental authority, as the case may be; (l) at your request or with your consent; (m) to our Affiliates or any other company in our group; (n) to our employees so as to exercise their duties to further the Agreement between us, or to assure the efficient functioning of our Platform, the Automatic Orders and the Trading Data functions.
- Safeguard Measures. Your Information is stored on secure servers. We limit access of Your Information only to those employees or partners that need to know the information in order to enable the carrying out of the Agreement between us. We have procedures in place regarding how to safeguard and use Your Information, for example by requesting our Affiliates and employees to maintain the confidentiality of Your Information. We will not keep Your Information for any longer than is required. In many cases, information must be kept for considerable periods of time. Retention periods will be determined taking into account the type of information that is collected and the purpose for which it is collected, bearing in mind the requirements applicable to the situation and the need to destroy outdated, unused information at the earliest reasonable time. Under Applicable Regulations, we will keep records containing Client personal data, trading information, account opening documents, communications and anything else which relates to the Client for at least five years after termination of the Agreement between us. In any event, we will keep Your Information for the duration of applicable Limitation of Actions Laws as a minimum. While we will use all reasonable efforts to safeguard Your Information, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and for this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data transferred from you, or to you via the internet.
- Change of Information. You may inform the Company at any time that Your Information has changed or that you wish the Company to delete information we hold about you by emailing us at email@example.com. We will change or delete Your Information in accordance to your instructions, except to the extent that we are required to hold Your Information for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide you with the Services you have requested or to maintain adequate business records.
- Right of Access. Under the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of the Individual) Law of 2001, as amended or replaced form time to time, you as a natural person have the right to obtain a copy of any personal information which we hold about you and to advise us of any perceived inaccuracy. To make a request, please contact us, verifying your identity and specifying what information you require. You may contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions. If you have any questions regarding this policy, wish to access or change your information or have a complaint, or if you have any questions about security on our Website, you may email us at email@example.com.
- Update of this Policy. This Policy is subject to change without notice. For this reason you are advised to look for updates from time to time.